Well this has been quite a week, and it’s only
Tuesday Wednesday! My heart goes out to everyone affected by this crazy post-tropical jerk cyclone Sandy. Even though things sounded pretty scary here, short of some water in the basement and a general lack of quality sleep, my family and I are pretty much unscathed. I am sincerely sending love out into the world tonight.
I thought I’d share my October Goodebox with you, in the hopes that it can at the very least distract a couple of people! Enjoy!
The October Goodes:
- Anatomy Revitalizing Dead Se Mud Mask
- Celtic Complexion Calming Serum - (I’m really into facial oils lately, so I’m especially excited about this sample!)
- Eve Organics Mineral Foundation
- Eve Organics Mineral Blush
- Eve Organics Mineral Setting powder
- Savvy Boheme Summer in Spain Whipped Cocoa Butter
- Happy Face Foaming Face Scrub Cleanser
- Clairvoyant Beauty Firming DMA & MSM Serum (Full size, oooh!)
I’ve been so impressed with everything Goodebox has sent me so far, I have no doubt I’ll like all of these items too. Stay safe beautiful humans!
Are you a Goodebox subscriber? What’s the best thing you’ve received so far?