This month’s box was definitely not as exciting as the last (I prefer lots-o-makeup), but I still feel like I’m winning with Goodebox because I can USE everything I get! The pink item you see is a witch hazel toner, which I’m super into these days. I find they really help with fighting oiliness and blackheads. Also, I’ve been wanting to try out a new non-toxic shampoo and conditioner, so the selection was actually quite timely.
The Goodes: (Clockwise from top left)
- Evolue Day and Night Cream
- Evolue Gentle Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Arcona Cranberry Toner
- Ladybug Jane Flavor Balm
- Arcona Raspberry Resurfacing Peel
- 2 bamboo handled lash & brow grooming brushes
- Rare Elements Pure Shampoo Hydrating Hair Bathe (2)
- Essential Conditioner Reconstructing Daily Mask
Did you get an August Goodebox? What did you think?