I picked up a bottle of Penny Talk at the beach because the color really struck me. It is so so pretty. It’s a very pinky, coppery metallic color. Of course I can’t get it to show up in my photos that way, but trust me. It’s gorgeous!
I have not yet ventured into a non-toxic nail polish practice, but you’ll have to forgive me. I may be a non-toxic beauty blogger, but I’m still a girl. It’s definitely on my list though, hopefully this will be the last non non-toxic nail polish post you see from me. I will continue to use nail stickers, however. They are not technically non-toxic but I am always able to peel them off without using solvents or causing any damage, so I think I’ll keep ‘em!
Have you tried any water based nail polishes?